The Kiamichi Economic Development District of Oklahoma, Area Agency on Aging, has partnered with the Masonic Fraternity of Oklahoma whose Masonic Charities Foundation has contributed interest money to be used to provide direct services to benefit the elderly age 55 and over. The highest priority of the Masonic Charities Foundation is to provide services that the Area Agency on Aging (AAA) is not already funding. The AAA must offer a variety of services and the funding will not supplant or duplicate any services that the AAA is currently providing.
Guidelines for the KEDDO AAA Masonic Assistance Program
- Must Be A Resident of Oklahoma
- Must Reside in the KEDDO AAA Planning Service Area
(Choctaw, Haskell, Latimer, LeFlore, McCurtain, Pittsburg, & Pushmataha)
- Must Be 55 Years Of Age Or Older
- The Program Is A First Come/First Served Basis, While Funding Is Available
- Program May Only Be Utilized Once
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please click on the tab below to download the application.
You may also request an application be mailed to you by calling 1-800-722-8180.